At Myriad Neuroscience, the health, safety, and wellbeing of our providers, patients, and employees is always our top priority. It is at the heart of every decision we make, and we are committed to serving you and our patients through the challenges of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic.
We believe it is critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19, and we are diligently following guidance from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this evolving situation:
- We are implementing contingency plans to maintain operations while most of our employees work remotely. We are strictly limiting access to our lab to only business critical personnel.
- We are developing an option that will enable you to ship a GeneSight test kit directly to your patients so that you can care for patients who are unable to come to your office due to COVID-19. We plan to launch this feature on Monday, March 23 and will share more information in the coming days.
- Our teams in the field – MSCs, MSLs and CCCs – will stop all in-person meetings and will work with their providers remotely to reduce the risk of virus transmission. If you need anything, feel free to reach out to them by phone or email.
- In addition, Customer Service and Medical Information lines will remain open to continue to assist with any of your questions and concerns as you care for your patients.
- We will reschedule planned speaker programs or change programs to a virtual format; details will be provided on a case-by-case basis.
Finally, we wanted to reiterate our commitment to you and our patients. We recognize that this situation is likely causing an increase in depression and anxiety for many individuals. We are committed to providing you with the genetic insight you rely on to help inform your patients’ treatment through our GeneSight test. If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
M-F 8 am – 8 pm EST
M-F 8 am – 6 pm EST
President, Myriad Neuroscience